10 March 2008

Some more things I've made

Sorry for the long posts. I'm trying to archive somewhere all the images of things I've made. If it is boring, just scroll down quickly ;-)

In any case, I hope this inspires you to make more things!!

Some vintage buttons I bought in Akaroa's flea market, I love them so much I am waiting to make something really special with them!

And these wonderful ones I've got them in Amsterdam

This is the first scarf I made. It is very very soft and warm, like baby whool. And is very very long so I can wrap myself on it on windy days

I made this scarf for Anthony with grey soft wool and a pair of an old suit's trousers. It is very long so that he can do the French knot with it (his favourite way to wear a scarf). And I made it looking smart so that he can wear it with his suit to go to work. But I didn't make the sewing, that was a difficult one so I got extra help for it! (cheater!!)

This is the Edgar Scarf that I'm working on. Even though the pattern is great (got it from Maya), I'm not sure I'm using this wonderful Noro wool in the best way to show off it's texture and colour. So I've paused the project whilst I think of it... The pic is old, so I've gone way further now, almost double the size.

I'm thinking if working with this pattern instead, a sweet big bow-scarf

No comments: