12 March 2008

Domo Arigato Mari-san

Today I had to post this. I got a new super-uber-duper-cool new bike inherited from Mari! Who, sadly, is going to Japan. She is like a sewing guru. Everything she makes, as I mentioned before, has such good quality!! Not only in the design, and materials (mostly silk from old kimonos) but also the execution. So I'm hoping she will one day open a shop and sell out!! Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm so happy and feeling so spoiled with this gorgeous red devil!!

And, for inspiration, today I opened this box of pencils that my dad bought me ages ago, when I was studying design. He went for a trip in the US and brought me back these and a super cool electric pencil sharpener that I used to show off at uni. Everytime I look at all these pencils I just want to draw and some of the colours are just so unreal!

No comments: