4 March 2008

First Session

Saturday 23rd Feb we started our crafty group. Our intention is simply share creativity and get motivated by seeing each other's lovely creations. Mar, Delphine and I got hands on and created the following:





This is my first proper crafty thing made with my new sewing machine (Xmas gift from my parents). With the help of savvy Mar, and her beautiful fabrics, we got these cutsy things made. So much fun, a great start for a new season!!


My pumpkin


Mar's pumpkin

Proud Delphine with her cute felt mirror sachet

And a detail of it

and of course.. the food!!

Yummy macaroons that Delph brought, matching my pin cushion!! :-)

2 comments:

Two Hands Caricaturist and 1 cut 2 pieces Silhouette Artist said...

Ah! Yummu blog! lovely!

Yuri Bacas Hosaka said...

Thanks so much! I have JUST created it! Still working out how to organise it and all that!! I cannot believe someone has already found it!!