4 March 2008

Second Session


Yes! More girls adding up to our group. Helene and Amy joined Mar and me last Sunday and the result was a few good sunny hours making lots, chatting lots and... eating lots!!


Bought these for the first time and they disappeared very quickly! They are from Bon Mamman.. tastyyyyy!! and the sweet's were just for colour inspiration ;-p

Amy in action...


And Amy finished! proud and happy!
Funny, her work matches her clothes!!

Camera shy Mar's hands in action. She is GOOD!
And one of Mar's two very pro looking things, the door stopper


Helene, having a snack whilst working on her super collage box.. still working on it
Helene shows proudly her work on her super cute new top,
with matching shoes (I should have taken a pic of them!)

a detail on the "Klimt-esque" look of the top of the box

and me...
took me a loooong way to get here, after meassuring, drawing and cutting, cutting and cutting! This is the outside of my new bag

Before
And after, with the lining... (still unfinished)

2 comments:

Goiuri said...

I think it will be a great blog to visit!

Lunadolls said...

Hey girls! I love the mix between food and craft! The pictures are cool...Love to see that people still enjoy making things at home rather than going to the pub and get locked!!!I'll come to visit ye as often as I can, but in the mean while you can have a look to my blog
http://lunadolls.blogspot.com

Lots of love and kisses from the sunny but still freezing Spain