18 January 2010

More things I've made...

For my brother I made this set to keep warm in Chicago!! I really got into making hats as they are fun and they are quick things to make. Very useful too!

For Marlena, something different and original as she is really into fashion. This I invented.. took me foreeeever to finish it. But I like creating my own designs. The photo isn't very good to reflect the quality of the wool.


This is a beret I made for my mum, is discreet and she looks super gorgeous with it!!

Make up bag with Japanese fabrics and vintage button


And my beret! I looooooooove it! I was always scared of making hats because I thought they were super hard but they aren't!!

2 comments:

KaiserWilhelm3 said...

When are you going to attempt a T-Shirt? Can't wait to see one!

Chrisy said...

You're all natural models! And gorgeous work too! The scarf thingo in the second pic looks so interesting and original.