18 January 2010

The luckiest woman on Earth

(hand made gorgeous retro-looking bag)

I feel so lucky. I have just received this amazing gift from my teacher-come-friend Mati who was supposed to send me just a couple of books and she decided to add something to the package. I couldn't believe my eyes! She made the entire outfits for these two gorgeous bears!!! Is all full of details, even a suspender!! And the necklace.. and the tie.. It almost made me cry out loud!! Make sure you click to view full scale!


(click on the photos to view detail)

and the great books that I highly recommend, plus some gorgeous fabric!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Hola Yuri

Soy Anna , estoy en el taller de Mati los viernes por la tarde , sabia que ella te estaba haciendo los ositos pero no los habia visto , realmente son muy amorosos y bonitos .
Tienes bonitos trabajos expuestos en el blog , volvere a visitarte .

Besos , Anna