7 April 2010

New coin purse


I found a metal frame to make myself a coin purse since I forgot mine in Spain. This frame was so cheap, around $NZD3, like £1.50 or €1.50!!

Well, started by embroidering the white fabric, then sew the blue dotted fabric the same way you do patchwork and then sew it all together. Took way longer than I thought to get the pattern right, as it all turned out to be too big...


I love the contrast with the inside, which is bright orange (the photo doesn't do justice).

1 comment:

Matilde said...

Con lo dificil que es poner el cierre te ha salido fenomenal; ademas me encantan los colores
Por cierto, la portada de "matilde" es copia de una casita de muñecas que habia en la feria de Paris que me encantó, aunque prometo sustituirla cuando tenga algo que la supere.